A message given at my Quaker Meeting yesterday reminded me of something important: we need to take time to express gratitude.
It’s hard to believe but Flourishing Culture Consultants has been in business for one year! It’s been a year of incredible growth for me and also a year of blessings. I have been blessed by so many people who have helped me in this journey. So, I am celebrating my one year in business with a note of thanks.
- Lori Quirk, my business coach, who has given me such invaluable counsel
- Steve Yorke who launched my website
- Brian McGinnis who in a heartbeat, edits my website
- Robin Alpern who makes my blogs better
- Kelsey Alvarez who takes care of Petey and me
- Fred Dettmer who answers all my legal questions
- YANA (and especially Lou Martarano) who gave me my first opportunity to present
- Holly Priebe who hired me to assess the culture of the nonprofit at which she works
- Purchase Friends Meeting, which has supported me and allowed me to rent the space for my first public events
And last but not least my beloveds:
- My son, Nathaniel Schroeder, who has helped me with my audio recordings and wrote Mom’s Song
- My son, Max Schroeder, who gives me nothing but positive acknowledgement for what I am doing
- Henry Hoffmann, my partner, who listens to me agonize, brainstorms with me, attends all my events and even hangs signs for me, sledgehammer and all.
I owe you all my deepest thanks!